Low cost offers - Discounts
WALKING ACROSS THE BAROQUE - MURCIA Ref#: I010104
Walking inside the exceptional historical-gastronomical centre of Murcia, experiencing its goethic-plus-baroque splendour, as well as its Muslim-plus-Christian origins in the Segura's banks; visiting extraordinary museums; resting in quiet hidden terrasses; tasting delicous "tapas"... ACCOMPANIED BY AN OFFICIAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING GUIDE.
- Town Hall Square
- Bishop's Palace
- Medieval "Trapería" (Drapery) street
- Square of "Santo Domingo"
- Museum of "Las Claras" (muslim palace of the St Clare's Order*)
- "Romea" Square and Theatre
- "Santa Catalina" Square
- Ancient Granery
- Arab Wall
- "Verónicas" Market
- Bridge of "Dangers"
- Gardens of "Floridablanca" (*)
- Jesuit Church and Palace of "San Esteban"
- Regional Craftwork Centre (*)
- Salzillo's Museum (*)
HALF A DAY TOUR IS ALSO AVAILABLE (excluding the itineray items marked with *).
Photo: the Segura river flowing inside the "Malecón" walls and across the ancient "Bridge of Dangers"
Please don't hesitate in contacting us should you be interested on this tour or a similar one. We can then prepare related proposal-bid and release it to you inmediately. For that you may like either call cell nr. +34 676571149 or use the "bids-bookings-suggestions" form in this web page.