Low cost offers - Discounts
HISTORY AND LANDSCAPES OF ANCIENT CARTAGENA Ref#: I030101
Easy 2-4 hour walking tour in and around the historical area of the city near the port, starting at the cruiser terminal, hotel or congress site and ending in the commercial area just ten minutes from the port (10 min walk back to the boat). Accompanied by English-speaking official guide.
Itinerary (4 hr. tour):
- Peral's submarine
- City Walls
- Sea Front
- Ancient School of Cadets
- Royal Hospital
- Tourist Information (main) Office
- Punic Wall
- University Campus "La Milagrosa"
- Aguirre House
- Roman Road
- Panoramic Lift up to "Torres" Park
- Round Panoramics (Port, Naval Base, Roman Theatre)
- Civil War's Shelters
- St Francis Square ("Maestre" house, hundred-year-old ficus)
- Regional Craftwork 's Centre
- "Mayor" Street (shopping centre)
Photo (donated by JJ Guillén): two cruises - two pears
Please don't hesitate in contacting us should you be interested on this tour or a similar one. We can then prepare related proposal-bid and release it to you inmediatelly. You may like either call cell. nr. +34 676571149 or use the "bids-bookings-suggestions" form in this web page.