Low cost offers - Discounts
CARAVACA - THE HOLY CITY Ref#: I010105
Full-day tour into one of the Holy Cities of Christendom since the Christian Templar Knights established there to built their impressive fortress where sheltering the miraculous True-Cross-Relic containing real splinters of the Holy Cross where Jesus was crucified. Since then till now, many other religious orders have built their convents, monasteries, parrishes and established at the shade of the relic to worship it.
- Baroque Shrine for water cleansing
- Shephards Tower
- Old House of the knights of Saint James
- Jesuits' Church
- Renaissance Church of "El Salvador" (The Saivour)
- Main Square and Town Hall
- Museum of "La Fiesta" (festivals of Moors and Christians and the Horses of the Wine)
- Relic's Sanctuary and Fortress
- Gardens and Fountains of "El Marqués" (the marquis)
Photo: the Moor and the Crhistian
Please don't in hesitate contacting us should you be interested on this tour or a similar one. We can then prepare related proposal-bid and release it to you inmediately. For that you may like either call cell. nr. +34 676571149 or use the "bids-bookings-suggestions" form in this web page.